The UT Rio Grande Valley Vaqueros (7-16, 2-9 WAC) will try to end a five-game road losing streak when they square off against the Seattle U Redhawks (17-6, 8-2 WAC) on Thursday, February 10, 2022 at Redhawk Center. The game airs at 10:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Redhawks’ (-1000 to win on the moneyline) game against the Vaqueros (+800).
The betting insights in what follows are based off odds valid as of February 10, 2022 at 8:15 AM ET. See below for a table with the latest odds
SEATTLE U BETTING INSIGHTS
- Seattle U has covered 13 times in 21 games with a spread this season.
- The Redhawks have been favored by 13 points or more three times this season, and covered the spread in two of those contests.
- A total of eight out of Seattle U’s 21 games this season have gone over the point total.
- In four games this season, Seattle U and its opponents have scored more than 155.5 combined points.
- The average point total in Redhawks outings this year is 143, 12.5 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
UT RIO GRANDE VALLEY BETTING INSIGHTS
- UT Rio Grande Valley has won 10 games against the spread this season, while failing to cover or pushing 11 times.
- The Vaqueros have been an underdog by 13 points or more four times this year, and covered the spread in two of those matchups.
- A total of 13 UT Rio Grande Valley games this season have hit the over.
- UT Rio Grande Valley has played 10 games this season that ended with a combined score higher than 155.5 points.
- The Vaqueros have had an average of 147.5 points scored in their games so far this season, 8.0 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
SEATTLE U KEY PLAYERS
- Darrion Trammell leads the Redhawks in points and assists. He scores 16.8 points per game while tacking on 5.5 assists.
- Emeka Udenyi paces Seattle U with 5.8 rebounds per game.
- Cameron Tyson is the top three-point shooter for the Redhawks, knocking down 3.6 per game.
- Seattle U’s blocks leader is Brandton Chatfield, who averages 0.9 per game. Trammell leads the team averaging 2.7 steals a contest.
UT RIO GRANDE VALLEY KEY PLAYERS
- Justin Johnson is at the top of the Vaqueros scoring and rebounding leaderboards with 17.3 points per game and 6.5 rebounds per game this season.
- Ricky Nelson puts in work dishing out assists and is UT Rio Grande Valley’s assist leader with 4.6 per game.
- Xavier Johnson makes more threes per game than any other member of the Vaqueros, cashing in 1.6 treys per game.
- Marek Nelson tops UT Rio Grande Valley in steals with 1.5 per game, and RayQuan Taylor leads the squad in blocks with 0.9 per game.
How To Watch Seattle U Vs UT Rio Grande Valley Live
You can watch Seattle U Vs UT Rio Grande Valley Live on ABC with DIRECTV STREAM as part of their “Entertainment” channel package. We recommend signing up for DIRECTV STREAM this NBA season as the service provides a way to NBA games for the next two weeks free! While the service costs $69.99 per month, they will provide a full refund if you cancel service within 14 days of signing up. If you enjoy the service, you can continue DIRECTV STREAM month-to-month. They don’t force you into a contract so that you can cancel at any time. All DIRECTV STREAM plans include:
- the ability to watch on 20 devices at the same time
- a cloud-based DVR
- channels like ABC, ESPN AMC, HGTV, Discovery, and more
- supported on AppleTV, Android TV, Roku, Amazon FireTV, and more
You can watch by downloading the DIRECTV STREAM app to a supported device. For more information check out our review of DIRECTV STREAM.
FuboTV recently added ABC in the following major markets:
- Chicago, IL
- Fresno-Visalia, CA
- Houston, TX
- Los Angeles, CA
- New York, NY
- Philadelphia, PA
- Raleigh-Durham, NC (Fayetteville)
- San Francisco-Oakland-San Jose, CA
You can check out a free trial to FuboTV here. Fubo TV supports the following streaming devices:
- Android smartphones
- Android tablets
- Apple TV (4th Generation only)
- Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick